"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best that we can find in our travels is an honest friend." -Robert Louis Stevenson
Friday, April 28, 2006
Date Night
So, its date night tonight. Every once in a while, since Bryan works so much, he takes one of the girls on a date so they can have special time together. Then, that leaves me at home with the other two. It usually ends up be Hana going out since she needs more Daddy time and Maddie needs more Mommy time. It it perfect timing tonight, too. Maddison needs some Mommy time in a big way. Her birthday is coming up and she is having problems with the fact that she is going to be 3. She keeps telling me that she wants to "still be 2. 3 is big girls and I am little. I dont wanna be big." I try to tell her that even though she is 3, she is still my little girl, nothing will change that. But no, still going to be 2. So we will celebrate her second 2nd birthday. As far as tonight goes, Hana and daddy will go and treat themselves to some ice cream while Maddie and I watch Mulan. Sounds like the perfect night to me. Oh yeah, there is one more! Chloe is in bed!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment