Thursday, April 19, 2007

Long night

Yesterday all of us came down with a bad cold...lots of coughing and stuffy noses. But, of course, Maddie always gets it the worst. I put her to bed at 8, she told me she was tired and wanted to go to bed. I was snuggling her and she said, get out, I am sleepy! For her to say that to me is strange, since she is always begging to be in my bed. Anyway, I worked out for about 45 minutes, took a shower, did my nails, sat on the couch to watch some tv and about 10:30 I heard a small cry. I went to her room and she was sitting up in bed crying. I picked her up and she was on fire. 103 temp...then she started coughing harder and crying harder and I knew what that meant...so I ran her to the bathroom and sat by the toilet where she continued to vomit. Poor baby...always happens when she gets too upset. After cleaning her up, we put a wet cloth on her head, pulled out the sofa sleeper and went to bed....I gave her some motrin a little while later...all night was tossing and turning and crying cause her head hurt...finally at about 5am, it broke and she fell asleep till 8 this morning...slept through all the noise of Bryan going to work and Chloe up at 6:30...and she is fine now. She is currently in her room playing dress up and being herself. I made an appt with her doctor for tomorrow just in case the same thing happens tonight...dont want to take chances with the weekend coming....its always something!!!

No comments: