Friday, June 20, 2008

OUR HOUSEGUEST

THIS MORNING, I WAS BRUSHING MY TEETH AND SAW SOMETHING IN THE CORNER OF THE MIRROR. THINKING IT WAS JUST A LIZARD, I WENT IN CLOSER TO FIND THE LARGEST SPIDER I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE. SAM AND ROB CAME TO THE RESCUE. EVEN THOUGH SAM SCREAMED AT ONE POINT LIKE A GIRL, I WAS PLEASED TO HAVE HIM KILL THIS THING. HOPE IT WASNT IN MY BED EVER!!! (IF YOU CLICK ON THE PICTURES, THEY WILL BE BIGGER AND MORE CLEAR)
THE FLASH IS KINDA IN THE WAY, BUT YOU CAN STILL SEE IT.
SAM AND ROB TO THE RESCUE! (I WAS IN THE SHOWER! NOT TAKING A SHOWER, JUST HIDING)HE JUMPED OUT AND RAN BEHIND THE TOILET.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i only hope it wasn't in my bed!!!! that is one big spider! bigger than the roach!!! these little critters are not too happy that someone moved into their home!

Anonymous said...

That was big, but when i was in Taiwan i saw one that would have covered the bottom of that bowl!! and i hate spiders, too. What brave men to the rescue!! can't wait to see and hear of more adventures from the new house. give the girls a hug for me. see ya next week.

The Long Family said...

I am scared just seeing the pictures!!

Anonymous said...

I would move...immediately! You're so brave only hiding in the shower! :)