"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best that we can find in our travels is an honest friend." -Robert Louis Stevenson
Saturday, September 12, 2009
I am not normally the type of person who writes about another blog and links it. But this story has amazed me. The past month I have witnessed many miracles. From Reid, to other family members illnesses being healed, to various friends and beyond. And this story is a huge miracle.
I have been a listener of Paul Cardall for a while now. I love his music. He is a composer and pianist. Some of the albums I have of his are strictly church music that he has simply redone on his piano. I love his album of Primary songs. And then he has albums of music he has composed himself. (The playlist I have had up at the bottom of this blog is his music.)
Anyway, I have been following Paul's blog. He was born with a heart defect. His blog tells all about it. But, about a year ago, he was placed on the waiting list for a new heart. Over the past few months, I have followed as he has been deteriorating rapidly. But, watching this father and husband day in and day out be so faithful and show his love for his Heavenly Father has been incredible. This past week, he had his heart transplant. Read all about it HERE. Truly amazing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Gave me chills!!! What a wonderful Heavenly Father we have!! Miracles still happen!
Gramma Nutsy
Post a Comment