I met Lisa in the 2nd grade. We have been friends ever since. When I think about it...that is Hana's age now. She could be meeting her best friend for life right now!
Anyway, Lisa and her family, including her sister, came down to Disney for a week. Almost every time they do, we get together. But, normally, we meet somewhere for dinner or a quick lunch and never really get to have time to spend catching up. We are usually chasing after kids. This time, they were able to take an afternoon and come to our house. It was fantastic. The kids played while we talked. We did wander outside for a little while to let them check out all the animals and such. It was so good to have them here. Thank you, Greenbergs! Can't wait to do it at your house next time!
Kristen and Lisa and I
All the kiddos...Reid, Hana, Chloe, Maddison, Emma, Hannah, and Josh!
All the kiddos...Reid, Hana, Chloe, Maddison, Emma, Hannah, and Josh!
2 comments:
It's amazing and so super cool that y'all met so long ago and have been besties ever since! I feel like I've known you both forever and I came along in 7th grade! So great that you now get together with your beautiful children!!
It was such a wonderful day! (Kinda makes me sad though that we can't do it more often...I need you!) I can't tell you enough what an AMAZING mommy you are and how wonderful your babies are! You and Bryan should be so proud...what amazing young women they are turning into...and my little buddy is too darn sweet! Thank you again for having us! LOVE YOU WITH ALLLLL MY HEART!!!!!
Post a Comment