"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best that we can find in our travels is an honest friend." -Robert Louis Stevenson
Thursday, October 12, 2006
Funny thing that just happened. Hana is at this stage right now where everything has been created by the Heavenly Father. It has, but she goes far with it. We will be eating and she says, "I am so happy Heavenly Father created this yogurt because it is soooooo good" and so on. Well, tonight she said something and I told her not to say a certain word, we dont talk like that in our home, to which she replied, "If I am not supposed to say it, than why did Heavenly Father create the word?" How do you answer that one?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
No, that would have been me. I said "F*#@ you" "thats what the fence says, f#*@ you" You were soooo mad at me and told me never to say it again....I dont anymore!!
Post a Comment