"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best that we can find in our travels is an honest friend." -Robert Louis Stevenson
Saturday, October 28, 2006
The wedding
We had a wedding to go to tonight at church. Well, just a ring ceremony and reception. They had already gotten married at the temple this morning, so for those that didnt make it to the temple, they had a "ring ceremony" before the reception. Invitation said 4, but standard mormon time meant 5...which means I thought it would start on time, we got there early, Bryan knew better, so he complained about being early. Then we sat and waited with 3 crying kids. Once it started, it was nice. Beautiful decor....good company. In fact, there was this couple there that we almost bought a house from but they wanted too much for it. we looked at it about 5 times earlier this year. Weird to see them there. So, Maddie went outside to get the gift with Bryan and was running to him, tripped and fell smack on face. She only cried for less than a minute which surprised me for how bad she looked. It looks like someone punched her in the face. So, we ended up leaving early. Next time, we get a sitter! ( I am trying to get a pic up here of Maddie but it doesnt want to work)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Poor Maddie. I am glad my kids aren't the only ones that beat themselves up! I remember the last time I took my kids to a wedding -- never again!
Post a Comment