"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best that we can find in our travels is an honest friend." -Robert Louis Stevenson
Monday, November 06, 2006
So, I sent some of you a mild pic of Maddies face...it looked worse the next couple days and her eye hurt when she yawned, she told me! Oh the bumps and bruises of being a child.
On a lighter note, halloween was last week, if anyone remembers. I of course forgot my camera when we went out and by the time we got back home, it was way too late. I will dress the girls up this week to take pics, I guess. Anyway, we went to the halloween party at church. every year they have what is called "Trunk-or-treat" where everyone decorates the cars and you go around to the trunks to get candy. It is a lot of fun for the kids, they have a big inflateable slide/jumping gym thing, food, and plus it gives the parents a peace of mind knowing that the candy given out is safe. The girls were adorable. Hana was Jojo from "Jojo's circus". For those of you without kids, that is a clown from a show on Disney!!! Maddie had to be a princess and her favorite right now is Ariel, so she went as her (The Little Mermaid)...matching crown and shoes, of course. And, Chloe was "Boo" from "Monsters, Inc". She loved it. She thought it was the best thing in the world. And, she caught on pretty quick, realizing fast that if you smile and put out your bucket, they will give you candy...and if you smile again and wait some more, they will give you more. After she went to all the cars, she sat down in a chair, picked out a lollipop, unwrapped it and sat eating it the rest of the night. As for the other girls, they had a couple licks of a lollipop, and that was it. They didnt even ask for more, and havent since. Good thing cause I think daddy ate all the good stuff!
Wednesday the girls and I went down to West Palm to visit with the grandparents. It has been a while since we have been there and things have changed a lot since we moved. I was able to see the doctor I worked for and get a neck adjustement, much needed! We saw grandma Nutsy and Uncle Monkey! Slept at GP and grandmas house with aunt Sydnie....the girls had so much fun visiting everyone. I met up with a good friend of mine which was much needed. Last time we saw each other was before Chloe was born so it was great to catch up and spend time together. We came home Friday, and Saturday we went out on the boat. It was a little cold and windy, but Hana went on the tube with me...till the waves got sooooo big and we thought they would nock us out! Then Bryan and Matt just wakeboarded the rest of the time.
I hope everyone else is doing well. Holidays are coming...cant beleive it...too soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment