Tuesday, November 14, 2006

And his name is.....

Bubba. Yep, thats right, Bubba. I know, kinda silly but the girls like it and its the only thing Chloe can say. She called him pup pup when we first got him, so it turned into Bubba. He is good. Typical puppy. I feel like I have a new baby. Up every couple hours at night to let him out. He is finally staying in his crate with minimal crying. The girls adore him, maybe a little too much that they never leave him alone. So, if we can just get through these first few months and this puppy training stage, I think he is finally the keeper. As far as other things go, same old thing. The girls have been sick on and off. They all got colds and then got better, and then all got it again. This weather being in the 70's really throws you off!!! So, I have picked up a little bug too, just a sore throat, but with 3 girls that love to have books read to them all the time, kinda gets to you. I have been drinking a lot of herbal tea!! Oh, about that, I have discovered a great new indulgence. I love chai tea...I only drink herbal teas...chai is usually made with black tea, so I dont drink it (tear). well, being that its cooling off, I love to have something warm to drink in the mornings, and since I dont drink coffee anymore either (another tear), I am stuck with my regular herbals. Well, not anymore. For the winter, Celestial Seasonings comes out with new flavors....one which is gingerbread something or other. Anyway, it basically has the same spices in it as chai, but is all herbal!!! And, coffeemate (I think) has a new creamer- vanilla chai spice- so, you mix the two and its the best chai latte you have ever had....great cold too! Just thought I would share that with ya'll. Alright, cant believe I have actually had the time to ramble on here. Hope everyone is doing well. Love and miss you all. Cant believe Hana will be 5 in 2 weeks. Man, time flies!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

puppies are fun! I want one but not the work. Besides, I bet poor Caleb would be jealous...