Saturday, November 11, 2006

Its just the begining

As some of you know, I swore we would never have another dog again. We have had too many and had too many problems with all of them. Well, we had one that Bryan loved and never lets me forget the day I gave him away...he named his company after him. It was his pride and joy. So, supposedly he has an office...I say supposedly because no one knows where it is, I have never seen it, and I think it is a made up place in order to get a "watch dog". Yep, thats right, he needs a watch dog. One that is going to sleep at our house and I am going to train and raise...but he needs it for his "office". I gave in and found a dog at the same place in georgia where he got Boone, his beloved. A bluetick coonhound, really cute, but still a puppy and lots of work. Anyway, today was the day he was to go and pick him up. I got a call at 9am that his truck broke down. Long day, he had to figure out what to do and where to go. He ended up getting a rental car and we have to drive up there to pick up the truck and drop off the car, 3 hours away, just for a dog. He better be worth it. Needless to say, it is almost 8pm, and when he should have been home by 2am, he is still not here. Longer trip than expected. Like I said, this dog better be worth it. By the way, anyone know how to cook a turkey???

No comments: