"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best that we can find in our travels is an honest friend." -Robert Louis Stevenson
Thursday, June 14, 2007
Summer fun
Its been a month...sorry. Lots of things have been happening. Maddison turned 4 a few weeks ago, Chloe turned 2 last week. My kids are growing. I signed up both Maddie and Hana for school last week. Only 2 more months. We have spent the last month getting over sicknesses...Hana had the chicken "pops"...watching Bubba catch a snake in our back yard....riding ponies at Disney...riding horses at our house (Hana's sunday school teacher brought her horse over)...blowing bubbles...playing in sprinklers....swimming in pools...planting flowers...riding bikes....all the summer fun that you can think of. Chloe has started talking. She thinks she can tell you a story, but you can not understand a word she says. At least she tries. She did learn how to climb up the ladder to Hana's bed...I did not know this until I saw her in there! Maddison learned how to ride her bike finally and thats all she wants to do. She has many bruises and scrapes on her legs...just like a little kid should! Hana just likes to take care of everyone and make sure everyone is happy. We were planting flowers last week and she said "Mommy, you know why I love planting these flowers? Cause they are pretty just like you!" how sweet...she is always telling me I am pretty, every chance she can get. I am going to miss her when she goes to school!
So, I hope everyone else is enjoying their summer as much as we are. I will try to get on here more!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment