"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best that we can find in our travels is an honest friend." -Robert Louis Stevenson
Monday, June 25, 2007
I have been bad about updating here. Girls are growing fast. They start school Aug 20th, which will come very soon. Maddison is a mommy's girl and she will not leave my side. She sleeps in bed with me, will not go to sunday school, cries when I leave the house without her. So, I have been worried about how she is going to take going to pre-k. I found out that she is in afternoon school, which will be better for her. That way, she is not rushed away in the morning right when she wakes up. IT will give her a little bit of time with me before she goes. Hana is excited, especially now that she found out a boy from church is going to be in her class. She likes boys. She gets along better with them than the girls. They are mean sometimes and she doesnt take that very well. The boys have more of a whatever attitude and she takes that better. We better watch out!
Chloe is talking a little more now. She has the vocab now that the other girls had at 1 year. It is fun to hear her try to talk. She talks a lot, but you can not understand it. Its more like "MOMMY....blah blah blah...." So, I just say "Really" "Yep"...when we can understand something, we try to repeat it for her the right way and she sometimes gets it. A lot of things are backwards....like chips....she was trying to tell me she wanted a chip...it came out backwards and was more like she was calling me a bad name. I started laughing and she started laughing...even though she didnt know what about.
One of these days, I will get more pics up here. I know this was short, but its kinda hard to right a long post these days. I think most of you understand!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love hearing about what the Melicks are doing and seeing pics of you all! Come see us and Hana can swim with Aunt Carol in our new pool!! Love to you all.
Post a Comment