Thursday, August 30, 2007

Could it be true?

So, Chloe was out of a high chair a long time ago, she was in a big girl bed ealier this year....no high chair, no crib in our house...and now, for the first time in 6 years, we are not using diapers! She started potty training this week and is doing great! She has not had an accident, and we have been out every day! She wakes up crying to go potty....I just can not believe that 6 years ago, we were preparing for the birth of our first and ever since then, I have had at least 1 in diapers...so for the first time in 6 years, I dont have to go to the store tomorrow and buy them...and I wont for a long time...and I am not even pregnant....I have gone for more than 1 year without being pregnant!!! I am just real excited about this! Kinda sad....my babies are growing up...but excited I dont have to spend $15-$30 a week on diapers ....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah Chloe!!!! So proud of you! Wow I am so jealous! Oh for the day!

Anonymous said...

kind of bittersweet--remember those days well!!! but you are young!!!! and have quite a few years ahead of you!!!!!!!!!!

Shelly Hyde said...

That is pretty huge news! I can't believe you have been blogging for over a year... Well i have got a lot to learn from you.

Anonymous said...

This made me smile. Go Chloe! :) I can't imagine what its like to have to buy diapers all the time for six years straight, but I'm sure this is a relief for you! (I'm also sure its just a matter of time before you'll be buying them again! Ha ha!) Love you and miss you tons!

Anonymous said...

Congrats -- I can't wait for the day!