"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best that we can find in our travels is an honest friend." -Robert Louis Stevenson
Tuesday, August 21, 2007
First day of school
Hana started Kindergarden yesterday and Maddison started pre-K today. Hana was awesome...she had such a great time and did so good. She has already made friends. Maddison had a little more hard of a time, but when I picked her up, she had a big smile on her face and said she didnt cry anymore and had so much fun. Now, its just Chloe and mommy!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
What pretty girls you have on their first days of school! I can't believe how big they are Nea! :)
1 comment:
What pretty girls you have on their first days of school! I can't believe how big they are Nea! :)
Post a Comment