Friday, September 21, 2007

Last night, we had open house at the girls school. It was so good to see their classes. They usually come home from school and I ask what they did, they say "I dont remember"...so I never know what they do. Hana's classroom, I saw all these pictures of her making things, projects she has done, paintings, tons of stuff!!! I even found out she had a math test yesterday....I didnt even know she knew what math was!! In Maddie's class, there were paintings, books she had made, again, tons of stuff! I was so proud of her when I saw all the things she has done. Her teacher said she does well, their only concern is when they do centers (when they can go to different centers to play, read, color, build blocks etc.) she usually goes to coloring center and doesnt interact with the other kids. They have a hard time getting her to play with kids. I told her that she has always loved to be by herself and she loves to color. I asked Maddie why she didnt play with the other kids, she just told me that there are too many of them! It is something that we will work on....
I came home last night and was emailing people, looked down and saw this....
I have seen scorpions in Florida before, but they have all been small...about 1/2 inch or so...this one was at least 3 inches long....gross....I guess I am calling Massey today to come take care of our house!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yikes Nea!! That is nasty! How do you get rid of those things?

Daniel and Emily Munns said...

That is terrifying!

Anonymous said...

That's almost as bad as the spider picture! I never knew there were scorpions in Florida! GAH! :(