Monday, September 17, 2007

Our fun filled weekend

My dad came to visit us this weekend. It was tons of fun. The girls had a blast (so did I). I just can not believe it has been a year since we have seen him!!
We played outside....this is Hana with Tex, our puppy (more on that story to come!)
We went to a great park which the kids loved. It was so hot, but we had fun anyway!!
There is something about the swings that Maddie loves. Ever since she was a baby, she just giggles her little heart out when on them. Chloe loves them too! She also loves to wear her glasses upside-down!!
We also went out on the boat Saturday afternoon. It brought back many childhood memories with dad on the boat. We all went on the tube, Bryan flipped! Then we just drove around....all of the girls fell asleep...something about the engine of the boat always does it!! In all, it was a great weekend...hopefully we can do it more than once a year!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe the girls are growing up so BIG. That is so scary. Wait, does that mean I am getting older as well. I wish I could have been there with Tim, but there are some pretty people in the world that needed beautifying, so duty called.

Anonymous said...

What fun! Did your dad shave his beard? I don't think I have ever seen him w/out it. He was always my favorite uncle, especially when I was little and we used to visit IL. I bet he is still so much fun w/ your kids.