In case you were wondering...here is a little more about me. Because that is what its all about, me, right?
*I like to think I am a good sleeper for my age. I have been nice to mommy and I've been sleeping at night and only waking to eat once or twice. Last night, I let her sleep for over 6 hours without bothering her.
*During the day, I like to be awake a lot. Especially in the evening when Daddy is home. He is my buddy. I think we are a lot alike. He is real easy going, and I like to think I am too. Life is easy!
*I don't bother anyone with my crying...or lack thereof. I have already heard too much of it from my big sister Chloe that I realize how annoying it is. And it doesn't do any good anyway. I mean, I will make some noise to get somones attention, and maybe cry a little if mommy doesn't feed me right away. But thats it. There is no need for it.
*Speaking of eating. Since I have come home from the hospital, I have gained a whole pound. Granted, I did lose some after I was born, but I have gained it back!
*Mommy tells everyone I'm a dream. I think thats a good thing.

3 comments:
GORGEOUS!!!! What a sweet little face! So glad things have been easy so far! Isn't funny to think back to how different it was with our first ones! haha! Love ya!
Nea...Yay! I'm so glad labor is over for you now and you can kiss his sweet cheeks...he's doggone cute!
he has changed so much already!!!!! can't wait to see him again next week!! give him lots of loves from gramma nutsy
Post a Comment