
But daddy...he didn't mind. Except he said that chair was awefully uncomfortable....
I dont think that mommy was unhappy with me...I think she was more unhappy with the doctor. The one who stuck her back with 4 needles. I heard them say something about the needle not going in, just hitting her bone in her back. She felt most of the pain the whole time, but she is a trooper. I mean, if she could do it with my big sisters with nothing, she could deal with this...right?
Anyway, back to me. 
I think Daddy was happy I was finally here.
Then I was greeted by my big sisters.

Sheesh, there is a lot of pink in this house. That needs to change.
Sometimes, I wake up and mommy is kissing my cheeks. They are kinda irresistable, aren't they?
1 comment:
SUCH A CUTE BLOG NEA! :)
Post a Comment