Its that time of year again. Bittersweet for me. Although I am happy to get back on to a schedule and get the girls in school learning again, it is sad for me to see them growing up too fast. I love these years having them at home and it is quickly passing.
Maddison started the 1st grade. She is doing so great already. No more walking her to her class daily. NO MORE TEARS! She still pitches a fit in the morning about being told what to wear, but she loves school so far!

Hana started 2nd grade. She seems to get bigger and bigger, and a little more sassy, every day.

And then there is Chloe. After fighting with the county trying to get her in to Pre-K (long story) I finally pitched a big enough fit and got her in. She started a few days late, but better late than never. She couldn't be more excited to be in school with the older girls. And, she is doing great so far. Every morning, she gets ready with the girls and they go off to school while she sits and asks me for 3 hours if it is lunch time yet. She tells me not to walk her (which I am not allowed to do anyway) and to just drop her off at the door with her teacher. I sobbed the first day after dropping her off, but Friday was a little easier. She is all grown up.
No comments:
Post a Comment