Saturday, August 29, 2009

Summer is over?

It went by way too fast. It started off by welcoming this little man in our family. Chloe celebrated her 4th birthday.
We went down to West Palm Beach/Jupiter. This is sleeping at my mom's house....
Sleepover at Bryan's parents house with Bryan's little sister...
4th of July with the Snider family I turned 30 and was not too excited about it. One day I was complaining and being a total brat to Bryan about how I never see my dad. He only comes here once a year and stays for a day. (I know, the road goes both ways) I was upset that he was going to see my sister for almost a whole week, but only coming here in Sept. for 1 day....he loves her more....complete brat. The next day, which was the day before my birthday, I was in Reid's room feeding him, heard a knock at the door and the girls yell out "GRANDPA TREE!!!!!!" Sure enough, he and Mark had flown in to surprise me for my birthday, and Bryan had known all about it! It turned out to be a fantastic weekend with lots of food, of course. Here are just a few of the MANY pictures we took.
Summer continued with more visiting with friends.....Miss Ella and Parker.... ....swimming....
the Pratt girls, whom we miss dearly...
Then, we wrapped up the summer with a trip up to Crestview. Bryan's cousin got married in Utah so we went up for the reception. Matthew and Jess
All of the great-grandkids

1 comment:

Ken said...

You guys all look great. I'm glad you had a great summer. I'm glad Bryan finally got his boy. You know now that we are having another one its your turn again. Tag your it. Look forward to seeing all of you again. This is Ken.