Wednesday, February 03, 2010

8 Months

Can you believe this little munchkin is 8 months already? I can't.
A few of his "things"..
He loves to wave "hi" to his sisters, and daddy, followed by "hhhhhhhhh" for Hi.
There are 8 teeth in that little mouth of his!
He is a crawling machine...and in to everything (see post below).
Along with sounding out the letter H, he growls...a lot. Clicks his tongue along with you. Blows raspberries...everywhere. Today, he found the sound "sssssss".
He loves to take toys and hit things with them. Loudly. Someone mentioned to me maybe he is hammering, like Bryan.
All I know is, after 3 girls, he is COMPLETELY opposite of them. He is ALL BOY!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it amazing how different they are?!! I am so glad you get to experience both boys and girls. They are each so fun in their own way!!

Heidi said...

No! He can't be! It's not true! Man time has flown by! Boys are so different, but so fun! Kiss those huge cheeks for me!!

Ms. Bright said...

That picture makes me smile. He is so precious and I'm so glad you got your "all boy" boy!