"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best that we can find in our travels is an honest friend." -Robert Louis Stevenson
Wednesday, February 03, 2010
Recipe Blog
For all of you who have been asking for more recipe posts, I have the blog up and running again. I didn't think anyone really read it or enjoyed it, so I had stopped for a while, but it is back. And, I promise lots of recipes...easy, delicious, fun recipes. Like I have said, I'm not gourmet, just kid and crowd friendly. So, go check it out HERE! And check back often. "Follow" it so that you can be notified when new posts come in. And, feel free to email me with suggestions, favorite recipes, or if you have something specific you want to see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
yay! I can't wait to try out some of your recipes...I know you're an awesome cook!
yeah! i love your recipes!
I did your cheesecake sopapilla to take to someone's house last weekend and it was a hit all around!! Thankfully we had half of it left and Ken & I were able to enjoy most of it. hehehehe
Post a Comment