Friday, January 29, 2010

Much better

I guess Reid is feeling much better (except for the double ear infection I found out he had at his check-up yesterday.) He is back to getting in trouble. In to EVERYTHING. And, I love it. It is so much more fun taking pictures of him like this, rather than the pictures of my last post. (and yes, he is standing up here. He thinks he is a big boy now and stands up any chance he can get.)

I have never had to use a playpen before but this seems to be the only way for me to get anything done in the house. Crazy kid.This is how he crawls. One foot, one knee. He is fast.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Totally typical crawling for tile floors! Whichever way they can get from point a to point b fastest, right? He's getting SO big!! I am so glad he's doing so much better! Hugs and kisses to all the kids for us!

Anonymous said...

that is exactly how Walker crawled!! too funny! so glad he is better