Another big gap in posts here. I will catch up. Promise.
In the mean time, here are some pictures of my little man who is not so little anymore....and a few things I love and adore about him...
I love the way he has to make noise. All the time. Its like he is making it known he is in the house among all the other commotion.
I love the way he "talks" in a high voice when playing with stuffed animals. And growls in a low voice when playing with his little animals.
I love that he screams (sometimes) as loud as he can to get my attention.
I love that I put him to bed and 2 hours later, he wakes up and wants to cuddle for a few minutes.
I love how he sleeps...on his belly, knees tucked in, booty up, arms under his tummy.
I love how when he is tired, or just wants to cuddle, he sucks his 2 middle fingers and with the other hand, plays with his collar bone...just like he used to do to mine when I used to nurse him.
I love his big grin when I walk in the room in the morning.
I love how every time he takes a bite of food, he says "mmmmmmmmm" real loud.
I love the look on his face when Bryan comes home. Or when we are out and Bryan shows up. It is priceless.
Love how he can find a toy, pot, pan, chair, or any other object, and try to push it around the house. The louder it is, the better.
I love that there is a big distinction between boys and girls, even at this age. He throws, hits, bangs, growls, slaps faces, pushes cars around, throws baby dolls on the floor and laughs....with the girls, it was COMPLETE opposite. And I LOVE that.
I could go on and on....
And then there is everything I love about my girls....
No comments:
Post a Comment