Bryan makes a point of taking me away for my birthday. It has become a wonderful tradition that I hope never ends! And, since we don't do gifts, this is perfect. We decided that since last month we were able to spend time at a B&B, camping would be fun! And I was ok with it. I love camping. So, we went up to Stone Mountain, GA. We left early Friday morning, kids still sleeping, Taylor Clark asleep on our couch, and headed up to Atlanta. Bryan really wanted to see the Brave's play, but there was no home game over the weekend, but we stopped at Turner Field anyway just to look. We got there just in time. A tour of the place was starting in 3 minutes! So, we took the tour and got all the inside scoop on everything. The whole time, Bryan was saying how he cant wait to take Reid to game!


After TF, we went to Stone Mountain to find our campsite. The original one we went to had too many kids around. I asked for a new site, saying as I had just left 4 kids at home, the last thing I wanted was to have a bunch of roudy kids outside my camp site! We ended up getting a nice, quiet, peaceful, private site. It was perfect.
The rest of the time there was spent tubing down the Chattahoochee, hiking up the mountain, and lots of other things. We had a blast. We always do when we are together. Loved every minute of it and cant wait to see what adventures are in store next year!




No comments:
Post a Comment