Thursday, December 09, 2010

on the first day of Christmas...

I wished for....
just a few things I have had my eye on this holiday season as I have been doing my Christmas shopping. Its been so hard not to press "add to cart" while shopping online for others. (I do have to confess, that "add to cart" only happened once)

How adorable is this Anthro apron? Actually, wishing I had a dress like this. So cute, I could wear it to the store!
 And, honestly, who couldn't use more latte bowls? Every time I am in Anthro, I check out what new colors they have. We have white dishes from Pottery Barn, so adding some color to our collection is always fun. I especially love when they are on sale. One time, I actually scored several of them for less than $1. Why I didn't buy more, I will never know.
 And this is my new obsession. The Nook color. If I actually had this, I am almost POSITIVE I would never get anything done around the house. Reading to the kids, catching up on my gossip mags, and so much more...all right here.
 Etsy has been my "go-to" for those people who are hard to buy for. I could spend hours just looking around at the amazing work people do. Such creativity. Such amazing artwork. The jewelry over at tyrahandmadejewelry is amazing.
So, whats on your list?

No comments: