Wednesday, January 12, 2011

While we wait....

We find out Friday the results of the biopsy. Until then, Reid has done a good job at keeping me busy and my mind off of the unknown. You would never know just by looking at him that he was sick. This was taken on Sunday in the hallway outside of church. He had just run down the isle laughing and screaming as I chased him in my high heels. He attempted this several times.
Last night he was sick with the stomach flu. So was I. Only difference, I had it for over 36 hours before I even felt like getting up off of the couch. He was playing with his trucks and running around the house 3 minutes after he threw up. It never even phased him.
 Today I heard "MUNNY" coming from the kitchen when I was picking up the playroom. I went in and found this...



I had to fish him out of there 4 times today.
Along with that, today alone I....
found 2 cars shoved in his diaper
picked 2 trains and 3 cars out of the garbage can
had a box of cereal dumped in the sink while I was doing dishes
did a load of dishes with a baseball
fished Chloe's necklace out of the toilet
picked a bunch of clothes out of the water filled tub
had the horse feed dumped out all over the stall and the hay spread all around
folded 6 loads of laundry only to go put away the towels and come back to find the rest on the floor
found 4 acorns in the dryer
put my boots on only to find a motorcycle
(and to those of you that ask, YES I have a constant eye on him. He likes to sneak when he KNOWS I have turned around for a minute. That is why our doors are constantly locked or else I would find him in the barn.)
and that is just what I remember. Not to mention the countless trucks, cars, trains, and balls scattered all over my floor that I am about to go pick up for the 86th time today only to do it all over again in the morning.
And, I wouldn't trade it for anything because all of this mischief that is going on means he is home with us and not in the hospital.

2 comments:

The Fredericks said...

I'm finally following you- hooray! we are praying for you- I LOVE the cabinet pictures- so cute!

Ms. Bright said...

Bless your heart and bless his mischieveous little heart! Hope you're feeling better. Still praying...