Thursday, April 21, 2011

What's going on....

A lot going on, haven't blogged. So sorry.
Hana just finished her first FCAT week and said it was "SOOOO easy". Hooray!
Maddison is almost 8 which means baptism which means...where did these past 8 years go?
Chloe finally stopped sucking her thumb!
Reid....well...is Reid. I could fill a whole page on him. But for now, lets just say we are dealing with that darn intestinal infection again that has doctors scratching their heads and telling me they have never seen such a resistant infection before. Oh, and he broke his face. (see post below)
Bryan continues to work like I have seen no man work before, all so that I can stay home with our children. He is such a blessing.
And me....I start school in a little over 2 weeks!!!!!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

School?! For what? You're so brave to do it with a little one home. I think I'm going to wait until Tate's in school. We'll see. Good luck with it and give the kids hugs for us!