Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Feeling down?

With the kids arguing non stop, school taking every bit of time I have (even weekends now) and so much more....I have had this perpetual pity party in my head. But last night made every bit of this journey we are on worth it. Reid and I have a little routine at night...
Me  "I love you so so much"
Ried-"I love you so so much, all the way to the sky"
-"I love you so so much, all the way to the moon"
-"I love you so so much, all the way to the stars"
-"I love you so so much, all the way to the heavens"
and the I kiss his little head, twice, and head out the door. Last night, he stopped me at the door and said "I love you so so much, all the way to my surfboard and pirate flag" ...two things that he loves most right now. I would say that is a lot of love from a little (almost 3 year old) little boy.

2 comments:

Samuel and Camille said...

Love that kid!!!

Samuel and Camille said...

Love that kid!!