Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Halloween 2011

I just realized looking through posts and pictures, I have a lot that is missing. I am not going to go through and post everything that has happened the past year or two, but I will post some things that I want to remember. Halloween 2011 was one of them.
This past Halloween was our families favorite by far. We decided to go to Disney's Halloween party, where the shut the park down in the afternoon and evening for special ticket holders only. There is unlimited trick-or-treating, rides with no lines, and amazing costumes. We decided that if we go, we should go all out. Mary Poppins style. I had so much fun getting our costumes together. The thrift stores were my bff during that time. And the kids loved it. Going through the park, I didn't see any other Mary's, or the rest of the crew for that matter. We had people stopping us asking for pictures, and got so many compliments. It was just so fun, for one night, to dress up and be someone else. Isn't that what Halloween is about anyway?







1 comment:

Samuel and Camille said...

Wow, I love these...you both could be in the Mary Poppins play!!!