This kid. Every day is something new with him. I love seeing him grow and become such a true little boy. A few tidbits into our life lately...
His nickname from Bryan since he was born is Bubba. And now that he is into golf, watching and playing, he is obsessed with Bubba Watson...proclaiming his excitement that they have the same name. He has a toy car that is the General Lee from Dukes of Hazard. But, he knows it as Bubba's car. My little Bubba is freakishly amazing at golf too.
His new words to use all the time...actually and accident. And its with everything. "I like red. Actually, my favorite color is yellow." Or telling me something was done on accident. "Mom, on accident I drank all my milk/spilled my food/ ate a cookie/...." Last week when the girls went back to school I asked him what he wants to do now that its just he and I again. He told me "I want to fart. Actually, I want to go to Publix and get a cookie." Yep, that's my boy. And I wouldn't trade him for anything.
No comments:
Post a Comment