"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best that we can find in our travels is an honest friend." -Robert Louis Stevenson
Friday, June 23, 2006
Last night, Maddie started complaining that her mouth hurt. I looked in it and her throat was all white spotted...i thought strept. I took her in this morning, they all have a virus that is going around, Maddie's turned into some type of ulcer, I forgot what the doctor called it. Its basically cold sores all up and down her throat...and can last for 10 days. At least I know what the problem is and that it isnt serious, just painful for her. Too bad she doesnt eat ice cream, jello, popsicles, pudding....she could have gotton real spoiled!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
oh my gosh! My poor little honeys! Take good care! Love to you all!
i hope they are feeling better... poor babies
Post a Comment