"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best that we can find in our travels is an honest friend." -Robert Louis Stevenson
Wednesday, June 21, 2006
Sick kiddies
Chloe had her shots last week...they gave her 5!! Of course, she had a fever in the evening and the following days. When it came to be Tuesday and she was still running a fever, I was concerned, so I took her to the doctor, only to find out she has a virus. She was fine last night. I guess she got over it. Today started off as a good day. The girls got up at 6:30, as normal...had breakfast...got ready for gramma nutsy (grandma nancy)...but as we got in the car to go out for lunch, Maddie started complaining that her neck hurt (later figured out it was swollen glands). We got our lunch and sat down and she crawled up in my lap, and right then I knew she was sick, she had a burning head. All she wanted was for me to hold her. And it came on so fast. So, after we all ate, we stopped and got her some medicine...went to Harmony to see the house...came home and had cupcakes for Chloe...I gave Maddie another dose of Motrine, and about 10 minutes later, she was good to go. She still has not eaten dinner, and I was just holding her and she fell asleep in my lap for the night (its 7:30 right now). So she is down, Chloe went down for the night at 6:30, and then there is Hana. About an hour ago, I realized she has still not eaten dinner, which is odd since she is the first to point out that it is dinner time! I asked if she was ok...she didnt know. She layed down, fell asleep, and I went over to her to find she was on fire too! I woke her up, gave her motrin, and now she is a little better and in my bed, eating a pbj sandwich and watching Lady and the Tramp. She feels a little better, but I can still tell she is not feeling good. So, hopefully in the morning they will all be well...oh, Hana just pointed out to me that she forgot to do her excercises tonight...thats ok, I will do them in the morning....she listens to me too much!! Anyway, this was not an email to get pitty...just felt like letting you know what was going on in the Melick house! As far as the move goes, still just waiting for the weeks to go by till closing! Love everyone and miss you all!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
oh no! Give them all big hugs! Keep yourself healthy! Love ya!
Post a Comment