"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best that we can find in our travels is an honest friend." -Robert Louis Stevenson
Tuesday, June 27, 2006
So, I just now realized that next week is 4th of July....what? June is over? This year is going so fast. I am going to be 27 in a month...almost time for Botox!!!! No, not really. If I do anything, I am going for the whole face lift! I'm kidding dad! Anyway, so July is coming, our house is closing...hopefully. I have this big huge fear that we are going to get to closing and they wont be there. So, just pray that that does not happen. As far as packing goes, its coming along. I try to get at least 2 boxes a day done. That way I wont be overwhelmed next week. And, if everything goes as planned, we will move in Saturday the 8th. Cant wait. In fact, I just spoke with the management company today. They initially wanted 3 months rent up front...of course we said no. Then he told me they wanted to sign and get the money this week, so they could touch up the place and finish things that were not done. That is not our obligation. Our money should not go to that. We said no, we will sign and give you the money the day before we move in...honestly, over $4,000 a over a week before we move? Not happening. They agreed! I will send everyone an adress update and all that good stuff! We will talk soon! Love you all and come see us soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
we will be there
Post a Comment