Friday, August 25, 2006

Awwww, how sweet....

Many of you know that earlier this year, I was making meatloaf and put my wedding ring on the counter so it would not get all meaty and nasty. Well, I threw it away and was so upset....jump ahead now to Wednesday evening...I had gone out, without the girls, to dinner with a bunch of ladies from church. When I came home, Bryan and I had a RIDICULOUS fight, his fault, of course...I cried (always works!!!) he apologized (like he should!) and felt bad (good, it worked!)...just when I thought I had married a donkey, he pulled out a box from Na Hoku, a Hawiian jewelry store that I love. In the box was a beautiful ring. He was going to wait till we were on our cruise to give it to me but was too excited and couldnt wait. It is similar to the one I threw away....if you remember what that was. It is a band with what looks like floating princess cut diamonds, 7 of them! So, moral of the story...if you cry hard enough you get diamonds...I think thats what the moral is supposed to be. I dont know...thats what I got from it!!

2 comments:

Linnea said...

Ok, first...not a real fight...so dont worry. It was a "disagreement"...and second...I REALLY THREW IT AWAY ON ACCIDENT! Believe me, there was meaning behing that ring...i would never throw it away! I am keeping the box to this in the kitchen in case I have to take it off...then I can just put it in the box...but the going out for dinner thing is a good idea. I will keep it in mind!

Anonymous said...

I guess I taught you well!!! Tears get you real far in life :) Works for me!