

My parents have been a little worried about me recently. See, I have two sisters who are over-achievers and started walking, well, running, at 9 months. Mom and Dad know that is not normal, but when I turned 1 and still had not taken any steps, they were getting annoyed. I know it frustrated them. But you know what? I am going to let you in on a little secret...I have known how to walk for a while. I am just the smart one and I know that mommy will carry me if I pretend I can only crawl. She caught me walking a couple times, which I then quickly sat down. Oops! Well, this past Saturday, gave in...they were bribing me with too many goodies...I had to! So, now I am a 14 month old walking machine. I love to push Maddie around in my car. She thinks she is the queen. I even learned this cool trick where I stand on my head and look at everyone upside-down. Pretty cool the things I can do now that I gave in to the walking thing. Now, when am I going to let them know that I can talk.....
2 comments:
what wonderful pics and wonderful times it looks like you're having. tell the girls their cookies look so good and i hope some day i can come visit so they can make some for me.
whoops! that was from me-carol, aunt carol or whatever you call me.
Post a Comment