Tuesday, August 15, 2006

This goes out to everyone....

For all of you family and friends reading this, we miss you all and love you and hope to see everyone soon. Like we have said before, since we are so bad at traveling out of state, you are all welcome to come see us anytime! We have several marked off the list...Amy, Mom, Dad and Mark in a month, Lisa in a few months, Lisa-Anny-Panny soon...but the rest of you need to come now!! I mean it. Anyone is welcome! Carol, I get it...you wont be here....but the rest of you, if you are ever anywhere near Orlando, or anywear in Florida, call, stop by, anything, I am desperate....not really, just miss our loved ones. All right, I will stop begging. Love you all!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

November can't come soon enough! All the pictures are wonderful! The girls are so cute! Yea Chloe!!! So proud of you! Emma is not too far behind you! Now I want to see some pictures of the house! I AM DYING!!!!!!!!!!! Love you!

Anonymous said...

hope you read my comment after the last picture, but in case you didn't-maybe some day....but way to go, chloe!!

Anonymous said...

Anyone who wants to stop by Sept. 11-16 is more than welcome!!! No guarantee the house will be as spotless as when Linnea is home!!! Can't wait to pretend to be a young mom again :) Beautiful pics--Mike will be up soon to fish!