"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best that we can find in our travels is an honest friend." -Robert Louis Stevenson
Friday, December 22, 2006
Well, it never fails...the kids never get sick on a Monday when you have the week to get in to the doctor...no, they get sick, not only on the weekend, but Christmas weekend when you cant get in to a doctor till Tuesday. Hana woke up with pink eye this morning in both eyes. We took her in, got some drops, and that was that...till tonight, she sais her mouth and tongue hurt, she is starting to run a fever, and I really hope she is better tomorrow. It may just be from her having a cold...mom and I figured out her tongue probably hurts because she loves salt and vinagar chips and has eaten too many...but I still worry. She does look like she was punched in the eyes...
Well, Merry Christmas to everyone!!! Love you all!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment