Monday, January 15, 2007

First accident of the new year

It only took 2 weeks for something to happen this year! It all started Saturday, I took Maddison and Chloe to Walmart and Bryan took Hana out on the boat with a friend and Bryan's brother. I got a call from Cody to meet them at the ER. First thing I thought was "what did you do to Hana?"...it was Bryan. So, we met them at the ER, walked in and he was holding a bloody towel up to his head. I guess he was wakeboarding and fell a wierd way and the board hit his head and sliced the side open. It was gross. No concussion, though. He ended up getting 5 staples and a bad headache! He is tough, he has a hard head, he will be fine. He is just happy he can finally say that he got hurt wakeboarding!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Gosh! So glad he is ok! Is he off work for a while? Glad the girls are ok! Love ya!