My best friend of about 25 years was in town doing Disney with her family. I was not about to brave the parks with the girls...way too busy for me. So instead, we opted to go to Disney's Marketplace for lunch and shopping. I ended up getting down there a few hours before she did, which was fine. We walked around, shopped, had lunch, the kids rode the train, and we finally got to see some of Bryan's work from the past year!

This was one of several things that Bryan had been working on at Disney this past year. I was impressed seeing the final project! This one was taken from behind the bandshell...
And this is obviously the front.
When Lisa and her kids got there, the first thing was of course, the train again, and then off to Goofy's candy shop! The time spent was short, but it is always so good to see her and the little ones!





1 comment:
Thank you again sooo much!! We had such a fabulous time...even though it was short! I just can't get over how big the girls are getting...and they get sweeter and sweeter! You should be so proud! We will have to plan a DAY in October! Love ya!!! Take care of that little one!! Can't wait to know who it is!
Post a Comment