Each of the girls had Christmas programs at school...on different days. Hana's was first. Of course, we had to do a short photo shoot in the car before we went in to see her performance!


When the kids started lining up, I noticed right away that there were LOTS of parents in the room and Hana was in the second row, right in the center. She is NOT a performer. She doesnt like the fact that people look at her. I told her, no one will be looking at her, they will be looking at thier own kids. But, sure enough, right after I snapped these pictures....
...she started crying. Not horribly, but enought that her teacher felt bad and let her come down. So, needless to say, I ended up watching a bunch of other kids singing Christmas songs that day!
Maddison was next and I wasa so nervous that she would end up doing the same thing. She ended up being in the very back...so far that she couldnt see anything, which helped her not be nervous, but I could hardly see her either. I was able to to get a few pictures of her before she was blocked by all the others. The whole time, she just smiled and waived!!!
I did, however, get the cutest little Pratt boy in front of me singing...little Anson. So, since his parents were too far away and couldnt see him, I snapped a few for them!!!
And of course, Maddison and her "BFF" Zoey had to pose for a bunch of pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment