Thursday, March 19, 2009

Goodbye pink tutu's, hello green mini hogs?

I guess Bryan is tired of all the tutu's and fairy wings and the thought of having a little boy has really gotten to him. I was making dinner last night when he came home and was out playing with the girls. I kept seeing something go by the front window...thinking they were just racing or something. Then, the girls all came in screaming, "Mom, you have GOT to come out and see this. It is SO awesome. It is SO cool. Come NOW!" I put my stuff down and went outside to nothing. And then all of a sudden from around the corner of the yard came this....
The kids think it is the greatest thing ever, even though they have not gotten on it. And where is it now, you ask? Oh, just sitting in the middle of the unfinished mess that we call "Baby Reid's room".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

okay, will he ever grow up???!!!! Just keep my girls safe!!!
gramma nutsy