Thursday, February 19, 2009

Maddison

Hana has lost 8 teeth now, and every time she does, Maddison cries because she wants it to be her turn. Well, a couple months ago, she got so excited when she had a "wibbly" tooth. And, for the past few months, all she does is wiggle it. The past couple days, it has been just hanging by a string and she hopped in the car after school with a big smile on her face. No tooth!!! Here she is in all her glory! (She had a rodeo party at school today celebrating Rodeo Day tomorrow, hence the hat!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY Maddie!!!! Congrats!!! Wonder if the tooth fairy will come tonight??!!! (What's the going Florida rate?)

Makai Wise said...

Hey,

about the laundry soap. I find it cleans the darks, sheets towels etc with no problem. I do use a downy ball for the softener which gives the clothes a nice smell. The only issue I find is the whites after a while can get a bit dingy. I just put my washer on hot and put the laundry soap and about 1 to 2 cups of powder cascade in the wash. Let it dissolve and add your whites. Turn off the cycle and let it soak for about 20 to 30 minutes. Then run the wash as usual and the whites will be much brighter. I only do this for the whites. You could use color bleach for the darks if you want. As for the laundry soap, in my oppinion it works just as well as the store stuff and I save a lot of money this way. Even with store stuff yousometimes need to use stain stick or whitening agents. I hope that helped.
Missy
p.s. I am happy to see we are on your list of friends. I am honored.I hope you enjoy reading the blog and don't get too bored. See you around.