Saturday was the first day in a long time that Bryan was home all day! We enjoyed every minute together as a family. A huge plus...it was absolutely gorgeous outside, so we took full advantage of that. That night, instead of getting a sitter and going out just the two of us, we decided to stay home as a family. Bryan grilled out the most delicious filets and I cooked some of our favorite things...which included twice baked potatoes (one potato exploded in the oven), fried okra, jello with marshmallows for the girls and lots more.





Here are just a few of the snapshots I took...(and a couple the girls took!)





Bryan trying to steer the mule...I think they just ended up going in circles
3 comments:
I've heard about that mule and cart....can't wait take it for a spin!
Check out that baby bump! Time to show it off!
Love the baby bump though I'm sure its a bit bigger by now. Chloe's hair is so long! :)
Post a Comment