"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best that we can find in our travels is an honest friend." -Robert Louis Stevenson
Monday, February 16, 2009
Craving Chocolate?
...I was. Check out what I made tonight. If you are like me and like the brownie batter better than the brownies, clickHERE to my recipe blog and make this recipe. Your waistline may curse you, or me, for it, but it is worth it!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I've been off the sauce...err my blog reading and writing...for a little bit so I know this is a month late, but YUM! And then I discover you have an entire recipe website! I'm IN TROUBLE! :) LOVE IT!
1 comment:
I've been off the sauce...err my blog reading and writing...for a little bit so I know this is a month late, but YUM! And then I discover you have an entire recipe website! I'm IN TROUBLE! :) LOVE IT!
Post a Comment