Tuesday, February 03, 2009

I did it again...

Ever since we had to get rid of Red, our bloodhound, years ago, I have been begging Bryan for another one. His answer, always "NO". Well, in one of my pregnant hormonal breakdowns a couple weeks ago, out of nowhere, he told me if I wanted, to go online and find a bloodhound. Which, I did. He flew in yesterday and Chloe and I had to pick him up at the airport. And this time, this dog is here to stay...for good. No more getting a dog and getting rid of him. He and Tex are keepers. Especially since he came already housebroken. How great is that?
He likes to eat and sleep. My kind of lazy dog. Even Tex is too hyper for him. He wears him out. Name? That one is undecided. The girls are calling him Copper, Bryan is wanting to call him Roy, or Elroy....guess who is probably going to win this fight. Sorry Bryan, 3 against 1 here....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

he is way too cute!!!!!!!!!!!! looks like he is going to be a great one!! Can't wait to see him

gramma nutsy