We baked and the girls decided to take about 20 pictures of me...telling me each time how to pose...here is just one...I will spare you the rest!
It was cool all week but we knew Friday was going to be warm, so I had planned on taking them out to the beach. A friend told me she was going as well, and we should meet up...and then when we got there, it seemed like everyone we knew had the same idea. I did not think of taking out my camera until about 10 minutes before we left....


This is where Maddison stayed all day. She had been fighting some kind of virus all week and I guess still didnt feel her best.
Easter egg hunt Saturday evening...


Its amazing everyone is dressed and smiling here. Major meltdowns all day today. Uncontrolled crying about what dress to wear, what shoes to wear and so on. Church was not much better. I don't think my kids have EVER behaved as badly as they did today, during church and at home. Fighting, complete disobedience, screaming at each other...but we did get a few moments in to take some pictures!




2 comments:
I love your skirt--it's SO cute. Miss you guys!! ♥
Nea, you look beautiful as ever! :)
Post a Comment