Friday, May 29, 2009

Baby Shower and update

My wonderful friends threw me a baby shower a couple weeks ago. It was perfect. I didn't have a huge guest list, because honestly, who wants to come to another baby shower...especially for a 4th child...so it was small and perfect. The food was delish! And the decorations were adorable. And, again, I did not take a ton of pictures. The ones I did take, I realized afterwards that my camera was on the wrong setting, so they came out blurry. Ooops! My favorite part...the candy bar! So cute! A game was played that I had never seen before...who could drink the apple juice from the bottle the fastest! Camille won, with Eva coming in a close 2nd place. Funniest game ever!
Thanks again, Munns girls, for the fabulous time!!!
As far as Reid goes...well, after stopping him from coming a few weeks ago, he has decided that he is nice and comfy right where he is. The doctor has done several things to me in the past couple weeks to maybe get labor going, but nothing. Bryan is a little disappointed that nothing has happened, since the Father/Son campout is this weekend! (dont worry, mom...he would not have taken him anyway!) I have 1 week left. And, surprisingly, I am not that uncomfortable. So, it really does not bother me to wait. I go in next Tuesday (if I make it) and will schedule an induction for later next week. Can't wait to meet this little booger!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

NEA??????!!!! Wish I would have known!! I would have sent something! What kind of BFF am I??? Grrrr!