Hana was first. I was so proud. This was the first performance she got up and did not cry, but sang all the songs with a big smile! Afterwards, it was back to her room for refreshments. I loved the fact that they were instructed to pull the chairs out for us, and serve us our food. I was not allowed to get up for anything! And, of course, all the pictures and poems that she did were priceless.
Maddison was in the afternoon. Same thing...she had to serve me my food and drink. The kids sang songs. There was a great slide show. And, once again, some priceless poems and writings from her!

That night, little baby Reid decided he was going to give me a mother's day gift and show up! I had been having contractions for 2 days...10 minutes apart, and Friday night, they were getting closer. Bryan was at a campout and I called him to come home, we got to the hospital, all ready for this little boy....and after a few hours, they gave me an injection to stop labor. I was 1 day shy of 36 weeks, so, for legal reasons, they could not deliver me. Which, in the end was fine. Now he will just be a little bigger and chubbier when he does decide to come!!
And, Mother's Day day....ended up being the best one I have had yet. The girls are old enough now to know what the day is about and they were so good to me. I am blessed to have such sweet girls, and a wonderful husband! (this was the only picture taken on Mother's Day!)

No comments:
Post a Comment