Thursday, May 20, 2010

busy boy

I am constantly saying how busy Reid is. He has developed this amazing personality in the past few months and we are constantly laughing. He loves being the center of attention. But, he is one busy boy. I am constantly cleaning up after him. It is pointless. I have come to the point where I can not even clean the house anymore until he goes to bed at night. He can have it destroyed in minutes. The rooms all have to have the doors shut. So, we live in a messy house, full of laughter, and I wouldnt have it any other way...
Here are just a couple snapshots of what he gets into on a daily basis...Yes, he took a rest after all of the mess he made of my aprons!I walked in the kitchen the other day and surprised him, so he was showing me what he was doing and trying to hand me one of the baggies

1 comment:

Heidi said...

I'd rather have aprons and baggies, than flour, or something like that! Can't believe he's almost 1! They're all growing up so fast! Makes me want to cry!